Magnolia Network Renews “Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines” for Two Additional Seasons
New Episodes of Joanna Gaines’s Cooking Show to Drop Weekly on discovery+ Starting April 9
Food Network to Air Two-Hour Block of Magnolia Network Programming on April 10
WACO, TX (April 1, 2021) – Joanna Gaines is back in the kitchen whipping up new recipes and new episodes of Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines, which has been renewed by Magnolia Network for two more seasons. New episodes from season two of the network’s flagship cooking show will be available weekly for six weeks starting Friday, April 9 exclusively on discovery+ as part of the Magnolia Network Preview.
Season three episodes will be available to watch starting July 15 when the network officially launches its digital home on discovery+ and on the forthcoming MAGNOLIA app.
Viewers can also get an exclusive look at Magnolia Network programming on Saturday, April 10 when some of the network’s delicious offerings will air during a two-hour block on Food Network, including the pilot episodes of Zoe Bakes and Ranch to Table as well as two episodes of Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines.
The April 10 line-up for Magnolia Network’s block on Food Network is as follows:
12:00PM / 11:00AM CT – Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines (season two episode “Brunch”)
12:30PM / 11:30AM CT – Zoe Bakes (pilot episode)
1:00PM / 12:00PM CT – Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines (season one episode “Comfort Food”)
1:30PM / 12:30PM CT – Ranch to Table (pilot episode)
Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines – Show Description
Infused with her warmth and passion for all things family, Joanna Gaines spends time in the kitchen sharing her favorite recipes, where they come from and why she finds herself returning to them time and time again.
Season Two Episodes
- Episode 1: “Brunch” – Available April 9 on discovery+
- Joanna cooks up sweet and savory brunch staples like kale and bacon hash brown casserole, French toast crunch, garlic cheese grits and a blended peach sunrise.
- Episode 2: “Italian” – Available April 16 on discovery+
- With a little help from Chip, Joanna prepares an Italian feast featuring Dutch oven lasagna, focaccia bread, fig and grapefruit salad and chocolate souffles.
- Episode 3: “Lunch” – Available April 23 on discovery+
- Joanna’s sister, Mikey, swings by for a lunch featuring classic staples like pimiento cheese, tomato basil soup, brick paninis and oatmeal cream pie cookies.
- Episode 4: “Mexican” – Available April 30 on discovery+
- After a field trip to a tortilleria in Waco, TX, Joanna shares her favorite Mexican dishes, including sour cream enchiladas, cilantro lime rice, fresh guacamole and salsa, charro beans and tres leches cake.
- Episode 5: “Korean” – Available May 7 on discovery+
- Joanna and her mom share stories of their Korean heritage through dishes like bulgogi and cucumber kimchi salad. Joanna’s kids, Emmie and Duke, get in on the fun by making mochi and a side of hot dogs and rice.
- Episode 6: “A Night In” – Available May 14 on discovery+
- Joanna shares her night-in favorites like beef tenderloin, prosciutto-wrapped apples, Brussels sprouts and mocha trifle cups.
Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines is produced by the Gaineses’ production company Blind Nil. The complete first season of Magnolia Table with Joanna Gaines is now available exclusively on discovery+.
ABOUT MAGNOLIA NETWORK
Magnolia Network is a media joint venture between Chip and Joanna Gaines and Discovery, Inc., a global leader in real life entertainment reaching 3 billion cumulative viewers in more than 220 countries and territories. At Magnolia Network, we believe in telling life’s stories authentically and empowering our viewers to move past their comfort zones and try new things. We seek to entertain through smart, layered storytelling that inspires creativity, upholds beauty and draws out curiosity. Here, we are creating a space where we hope viewers will feel their time with us is never without purpose, but rather is time well spent.
discovery+ is the definitive non-fiction, real life subscription streaming service. discovery+ features a landmark partnership with Verizon that gives their customers with select plans up to 12 months of discovery+ on Verizon. discovery+ has the largest-ever content offering of any new streaming service at launch, featuring a wide range of exclusive, original series across popular, passion verticals in which Discovery brands have a strong leadership position, including lifestyle and relationships; home and food; true crime; paranormal; adventure and natural history; as well as science, tech and the environment, and a slate of high-quality documentaries. For more, visit discoveryplus.com or find it on a variety of platforms and devices, including ones from Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku and Samsung.